Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank(Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank) Recruitment 2013 www.bgvb.co.in 542 Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II Post Apply Online
Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank(Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank) Has Released Recruitment Notifcation For 542 Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II Posts. All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Online On Or Before 20-12-2013(20th December 2013). Further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus for Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank(Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank) Recruitment 2013 - 542 Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II Post is mentioned below
Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank(Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank) Recruitment 2013 Detailed Vacancy Information -
Total No. of Posts - 542 posts
Name And No. of Posts -
1. Officer Scale-I: 261 Posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 66 Posts
3. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 215 Posts posts
Age Limit - Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 28(Assistant, Scale-I) & 32(Scale-II) Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Limit Go To Detailed Advertisement
Educational Qualification - Candidates should have done Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
Selection Process - All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In RRBs CWE-II Exam & Interview .
Pay Scale -
1. For Officer JMG Scale-I : 14,500 - 25,700/- Rs. PM
2. For Officer MMG Scale-II : 19,400 - 28,100/- Rs. PM
3. For Office Assistants : 7200 - 19,300/- Rs. PM .
How To Apply - All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.bgvb.co.in before or on 20-12-2013.
Important Dates - Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is: 20-12-2013 .
Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank(Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank) Recruitment 2013 Detailed Vacancy Information -
Total No. of Posts - 542 posts
Name And No. of Posts -
1. Officer Scale-I: 261 Posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 66 Posts
3. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 215 Posts posts
Age Limit - Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 28(Assistant, Scale-I) & 32(Scale-II) Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Limit Go To Detailed Advertisement
Educational Qualification - Candidates should have done Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
Selection Process - All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In RRBs CWE-II Exam & Interview .
Pay Scale -
1. For Officer JMG Scale-I : 14,500 - 25,700/- Rs. PM
2. For Officer MMG Scale-II : 19,400 - 28,100/- Rs. PM
3. For Office Assistants : 7200 - 19,300/- Rs. PM .
How To Apply - All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.bgvb.co.in before or on 20-12-2013.
Important Dates - Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is: 20-12-2013 .






0 comments:
Post a Comment