Sunday, 28 July 2013

Cisco Recruitment For Freshers - BE, B.Tech - July 2013

Cisco Recruitment For Freshers as Software Engineer I at Bangalore

Comapny Name :-Cisco

Jobs Description:-Cisco Recruitment for Freshers As Software Engineer I

Job Role :-Software Engineer I

Industry/Job Field:-IT/Software Industry

Location :-Bangalore

Mode Of Recruitment :-Online

Last Date :-As soon As Possible

Salary :-Best In Industry

Experience :-Freshers

Qualification:-BE, B.Tech

Candidate Profile:-
  • Good in 'C' programming, have a good understanding of any Linux flavor, IPC mechanisms, mutex, threads, shared memory
  • Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack and network layer protocols
  • Some protocol understanding of one or more of the following - Radius, TACACS, Diameter, PPP, DHCP
  • IPv6 knowledge is be a plus
  • Team work and general problem solving capabilities are a MUST

Contact Preson :-Not Mentioned

Contact Number :-Not Mentioned

Address :-Not Mentioned

Email :-Not Mentioned

Click Here For More Details

Comment Via Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment