KAVERI GRAMEENA BANK Recruitment
Comapny Name :-KAVERI GRAMEENA BANK
Jobs Description:-Kaveri Grameena Bank, Mysore invites applications from Indian Citizens, for the post of Officers in Middle Management Grade (Scale-III), Officers in Middle Management Grade (Scale-II), Officers in Junior Management (Scale-I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and have a valid score card issued by I B P S, Mumbai.
Job Role :-
- Officer Scale-III (General Banking) : 05 posts
- Officer Scale-II - (General Banking) 29 posts
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant (Taxes) : 02 posts
- Officer Scale-II ( (Law)) : 02 posts
- Officer Scale-II (Information Technology)) : 08 posts
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Management) : 02 posts
- Officer Scale-I : 129 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 213 posts
Apply online at Kaveri Grameena Bank Website
Location :-Mysore
Mode Of Recruitment :-Online
Last Date :-05/02/2013.
Salary :-
- Officers (Scale – III): Rs.47032/- per month.
- Officers (Scale – II) : Rs.35502/- per month.
- Officers (Scale – I) : Rs.26536/- per month.
- Office Asst. (M.P) : Rs.13212/- per month.






0 comments:
Post a Comment